អ្នកសរសេរ: Cinnamon Lionពន្ទុរបស់អ្នកសរសេរ:ពត៌មានទាំងស្រុង: តារាសម្តែង: សាច់រឿង: បច្ចេកទេសរូបភាពពិសេស: Cinematography: ចុចមើលប្រសិនបើអ្នកចូលចិត្ត:
“X-Men Origins: Wolverine” The Good, the Bad and the X-Men:
• The movie serves as a fitting finale to the "Wolverine" franchise and is definitely one of the best Marvel entries of all time, which is quite comparable to DC's best entry, "The Dark Knight".
• The movie delivers a surprising amount of heart to the iconic character that we have grown to love, and it also balances the action nicely throughout the film in this raw and gritty take that is true to the Wolverine character.
• Hugh Jackman carries the movie in a minimalist, yet terrifying performance in a role that is full of unfiltered rage, that we feel the previous "X-Men" and "Wolverine" movies pales so much in comparison. If only those movies had an R-rating too, they would have been unstoppable!
• The entirety of "Logan" is executed with care, and the decision to focus the entire story only on a few characters, was a really good move.
• The young actress Dafne Keen as X-23 is a force of nature on her own, and has quite the screen presence, considering that she is sharing the screen with the dominating aura of Hugh Jackman.
• See Professor Charles Xavier as you've never seen him before as he gets to curse constantly in his deteriorating state that delivers most of the emotional moments of the film.
• Although "Narco's" Boyd Holbrook plays quite the villainous role, his character is not exaggerated to be over the top, and serves as a vessel that leads off to the most climatic and well-planned finale. Trivia:
• Hugh Jackman has said that this would be the last film that he would appear as Wolverine, despite the story being set in the year 2029, giving the character much room to appear in more "X-Men" and "Deadpool" movies if he wanted to.
• There is no end credits scene for "Logan". The movie truly ends when the end credits start to roll. Cinema Online, 03 March 2017