Forgot your password?
David Kim`s 16-year-old daughter, Margot, has gone missing. When police investigation leads nowhere, he decides to use her laptop to contact her friends and figure out her whereabouts by looking for clues in her photos and videos.
: 28 Aug 2018
1 Hour 43 Minutes
: Westec Media Limited
, Joseph Lee, Michelle La
: Aneesh Chaganty
Watch this if you liked:
"Unfriended" & "Open Windows"
The Good, the Bad and the Social Media Ills:
• Never has a movie so cleverly illustrated the dangers of giving out too much information via social media.
• There were some before this, but "Searching" makes you dwell on this even more and consider all the information that's being shared out there and if it's really that smart of a move.
• Mostly comic actor John Cho shows us that he is more than capable in taking on dramatic roles, and playing a widowed father who goes on a search for his missing daughter makes him very relatable as a person.
• Evenly paced, slick and smart in the progression of its story, "Searching" should be watched by all who depend on social media on a day to day basis just so that it can serve as a wake up call to those who think there's no harm in oversharing.
Cinema Online, 01 October 2018
Taika Waititi, Chris Hemsworth set for fourth "Thor" movie
"Thor 4" will be directed by Waititi while Hemsworth is expected to reprise the title role
The live-action characters of "The Lion King" come to life in these posters
Simba, Mufasa and Nala are among the characters featured in the 11 posters
Lee Kwang-soo, Shin Ha-kyun are the "Inseparable Bros"
Two friends, though not blood-related, are as close as two brothers could ever be
"Jack Reacher" gets TV series, but will Tom Cruise be back to star?
Amazon Studios has won the right to the TV series adaptation of Lee Child's novels
Daniel Craig is not 007 in "Bond 25", this "Captain Marvel" star is
While Daniel Craig is back as James Bond in the movie, he will not be 007
Andy Lau thinks being director is hard work
Instead of trying his hands on directing, the actor prefers being a producer
See All News
Select Area / All Areas
Select Cinema / All Cinemas
Legend - City Mall
Legend - Steung Mean Chey
Legend - Toul Kork
Legend - Exchange Square
Legend - Eden
Legend - Heritage Walk
Major Cineplex - Aeon Mall
Major Cineplex - Siem Reap
Major Cineplex - Sorya
Major Cineplex - Aeon Mall Sen Sok City
Prime Cineplex - Sovanna
Prime Cineplex - Atrium Mall
Select Movie / All Movies
Spider-Man: Far From Home
Dragon Ball Super: Broly
The Lion King
The Lion King (3D)
Spider-Man: Far From Home (3D)
Annabelle Comes Home
The Lion King (3D ATMOS)
Spider-Man: Far From Home (3D Chinese Sub)
The Lion King (3D Chi Sub)
The Lion King (IMAX 3D)
- Suitable for all ages
- Suitable for persons aged 15 years and above.
- Restricted 18. Restricted to persons aged 18 and above.
You can now proceed to book tickets at Legend Cinema, click the link below to continue.
You are now leaving Cinema Online's website.