Forgot your password?
David Kim`s 16-year-old daughter, Margot, has gone missing. When police investigation leads nowhere, he decides to use her laptop to contact her friends and figure out her whereabouts by looking for clues in her photos and videos.
: 28 Aug 2018
1 Hour 43 Minutes
: Westec Media Limited
, Joseph Lee, Michelle La
: Aneesh Chaganty
Watch this if you liked:
"Unfriended" & "Open Windows"
The Good, the Bad and the Social Media Ills:
• Never has a movie so cleverly illustrated the dangers of giving out too much information via social media.
• There were some before this, but "Searching" makes you dwell on this even more and consider all the information that's being shared out there and if it's really that smart of a move.
• Mostly comic actor John Cho shows us that he is more than capable in taking on dramatic roles, and playing a widowed father who goes on a search for his missing daughter makes him very relatable as a person.
• Evenly paced, slick and smart in the progression of its story, "Searching" should be watched by all who depend on social media on a day to day basis just so that it can serve as a wake up call to those who think there's no harm in oversharing.
Cinema Online, 01 October 2018
"Bumblebee" director eyed for "Guardians of the Galaxy 3"
Another director rumoured for the movie is "Ghostbusters" helmer Paul Feig
The many faces of Nottingham revealed in "Robin Hood" posters
Taron Egerton, Jamie Dornan and more star in the Leonardo DiCaprio-produced "Robin Hood"
GEM Tang saddened by Marvel hero Stan Lee's death
The singer took to Instagram to express her sadness over his passing
Michael B. Jordan steps back into the ring in "Creed 2"
This sequel to "Creed" sees Adonis training to take down the son of Ivan Drago
Cinema Online 20: Movies that turned 20 this year!
Your favourite movie site celebrates its 20th year, so we recap movies released 20 years ago!
Interview: Michael Peña and Diego Luna get super serious for "Narcos: Mexico"
We chatted up the stars and producer at Netflix's 'See What's Next Asia'
See All News
Select Area / All Areas
Select Cinema / All Cinemas
Legend - City Mall
Legend - Steung Mean Chey
Legend - Toul Kork
Legend - Exchange Square
Legend - Eden
Legend - Heritage Walk
Major Cineplex - Aeon Mall
Prime Cineplex - Sovanna
Major Cineplex - Siem Reap
Prime Cineplex - Atrium Mall
Major Cineplex - Sorya
Major Cineplex - Aeon Mall Sen Sok City
Select Movie / All Movies
Fantastic Beasts: The Crimes Of Grindelwald (3D)
The Girl In The Spider's Web
Fantastic Beasts: The Crimes Of Grindelwald
Bantoang Chhnang Dei
The Grinch (3D)
Fantastic Beasts: The Crimes Of Grindelwald (3D ATMOS)
Fantastic Beasts: The Crimes Of Grindelwald (IMAX 3D)
The Nutcracker And The Four Realms (3D)
- Suitable for all ages
- Suitable for persons aged 15 years and above.
- Restricted 18. Restricted to persons aged 18 and above.
You can now proceed to book tickets at Legend Cinema, click the link below to continue.
You are now leaving Cinema Online's website.