Forgot your password?
Be With You
Woo-jin is a single father raising his child alone after his wife passes away. Before her passing, she promised that she would come back after a year. So a year later, she suddenly reappears in his life but she no longer has any recollection of her past.
: 14 Jun 2018
: Drama / Romance
2 Hours 9 Minutes
: Westec Media Limited
: So Ji-Sub, Son Ye-jin, Ko Chang-Seok, Kim Ji-Hwan
: Lee Jang-Hoon
Watch this if you liked:
The Good, the Bad and the Single Father:
• A tearjerker that has just the right amount of sadness which won't have you bawl your eyes out but still be enough to sob and shed tears. The story is touching in the sense of how relatable the characters are as well as their development.
• Son Ye-jin plays the key role in the movie as the late mother. Although not the most versatile, her talent in expressing words with just her facial expressions works well enough to make the story even more emotional than it already is.
• The chemistry between the cast is on point. Bringing the best out of not only their own characters, but each other as well.
• The cinematography and effects adds the cherry on top. The emotions of each scene are brought to another level in addition to the elements around, the lighting, the score, the shot, just about everything feels like they are in the right place.
Cinema Online, 08 May 2018
BTS confirms release date for first movie's worldwide screening
The K-Pop boyband's movie will receive limited screening in cinemas worldwide
Vera Farmiga, Patrick Wilson to film a "Conjuring" spinoff for the first time
Previously they only appeared via archive footage in the other spinoffs
"Black Panther" director confirms return for sequel
Ryan Coogler will begin writing the script for "Black Panther 2" next year
"Fantastic Beasts 3" delays Ezra Miller's "The Flash"
Miller will be busy with the "Harry Potter" spinoff before filming the superhero movie
"Bad Times at the El Royale" cast in other movies
Here are the movies the cast starred in before checking into "Bad Times at the El Royale"
5 reasons why "Goosebumps 2" is a must-see this Halloween!
The Jack Black comedy horror comes to cinemas this Spook-tober!
See All News
Select Area / All Areas
Select Cinema / All Cinemas
Legend - Steung Mean Chey
Legend - Toul Kork
Legend - Exchange Square
Major Cineplex - Aeon Mall
Prime Cineplex - Sovanna
Major Cineplex - Siem Reap
Prime Cineplex - Atrium Mall
Major Cineplex - Aeon Mall Sen Sok City
Select Movie / All Movies
Goosebumps 2: Haunted Halloween
Johnny English Strikes Again
The House With A Clock In Its Walls
Bad Times At The El Royale
A Star Is Born
Venom (ATMOS 3D)
Project Gutenberg (ATMOS)
The House With A Clock In Its Walls (IMAX 2D)
- Suitable for all ages
- Suitable for persons aged 15 years and above.
- Restricted 18. Restricted to persons aged 18 and above.
You can now proceed to book tickets at Legend Cinema, click the link below to continue.
You are now leaving Cinema Online's website.