Forgot your password?
A Wrinkle In Time
Meg Murry and her little brother, Charles Wallace is in search of their father, a scientist who, after discovering a new planet, travels there using the concept known as tesseract. Meg, along with Charles, her classmate Calvin O`Keefe, and three peculiar astral travellers, go on a journey to a planet filled with evil to find him.
: 8 Mar 2018
: Adventure / Family / Fantasy
1 Hour 53 Minutes
: Westec Media Limited
, Storm Reid,
: Ava DuVernay
: 2D, 3D, 3D ATMOS
Watch this if you liked:
The Good, the Bad and the overused CGI:
• Based on the 1962 fantasy novel of the same name, the movie is not the best cinematic entry for the franchise. Despite being filled with visual effects; it doesn't forgive the story from being uninteresting.
• For a film meant for younger audiences, the story presented a rather difficult plot to digest in terms of storytelling.
• The over dependent attitude towards visual effects to entertain the audience to cover up its unevenly paced screenplay fails as the story still remains not only difficult to understand, but also somewhat boring to watch.
• Lead star Storm Reid however nails it as Meg with an unforced performance and remarkable charisma.
• In the novel, Meg and her family are all Caucasians but they are depicted as multiracial in the movie.
Cinema Online, 16 March 2018
Chris Evans talks Captain America plans after "Avengers 4"
There might be some changes after the follow-up to "Avengers: Infinity War"
Tessa Thompson, Chris Hemsworth reunite for another movie
The "Thor: Ragnarok" co-stars will be working together again in another project
Jaegers and Kaiju rise again in "Pacific Rim: Uprising"
See Jake and his allies defend the city using their upgraded Jaegers
"Insidious" star is next to join "The Grudge" reboot
With another name announced, the horror movie is slowly forming its cast
"The Last Reel" director to hold Q&A after free screening
Sotho Kulikar will be at the screening of the critically-acclaimed Khmer film next week
"Ghost Net": three haunting tales caught in one movie
Set in Hong Kong, here's what you can expect from the horror movie
See All News
Select Area / All Areas
Select Cinema / All Cinemas
Legend - City Mall
Legend - Steung Mean Chey
Legend - Toul Kork
Legend - Exchange Square
Major Cineplex - Aeon Mall
Major Cineplex - Siem Reap
Major Cineplex - Sorya
Prime Cineplex - Sovanna
Select Movie / All Movies
3AM Part 3
The Memories Of New Year
Tomb Raider (3D)
Pacific Rim: Uprising (3D)
Pacific Rim: Uprising
The Hurricane Heist
Ptas Jenh Jeum Kmoch
Taxi To Siem Reap
A Wrinkle In Time (3D)
Behind The Walls
Tomb Raider (3D ATMOS)
Pacific Rim: Uprising (3D ATMOS)
- Suitable for all ages
- Suitable for persons aged 15 years and above.
- Restricted 18. Restricted to persons aged 18 and above.
You can now proceed to book tickets at Legend Cinema, click the link below to continue.
You are now leaving Cinema Online's website.