Forgot your password?
Based on the famous Japanese film of the same name, it follows 17-year-old Katie Price who has a rare skin condition that makes sunlight potentially lethal to her. So during the day, she is mostly housebound, having only her father, Jack, for company. But every day after dark, Katie goes to the train station to play music with her guitars for travellers. One night, she meets Charlie, an ex-high school all-star athlete whom she has secretly admired for years. She keeps her condition a secret from Charlie, and both of them start a powerful but painful romance.
: 29 Mar 2018
1 Hour 32 Minutes
: Westec Media Limited
, Patrick Schwarzenegger, Rob Riggle
: Scott Speer
Watch this if you liked:
The Good, the Bad and the Sun Allergy:
• The story flows in a very relaxing manner from one act to another making it a soft and enjoyable romance, it will leave you all warm and fuzzy on the inside.
• Although the romance was enjoyable, it does have its cheesy moments here and there. At times it's from weird dialogues between the characters. The characters make unlikely decisions at times during a certain scenario which gives of an awkward moment.
• It's very touching in terms of how the story highlights upon the rare disease the protagonist goes through. You're bound to be brought to tears from the presentation of the story. A very well made tearjerker film.
• The cinematography was enjoyable, heavily suiting the theme with most shots highlighting between sunlight and moonlight. Certain shots really add on to the emotion of the current scene, bringing out the most feeling of that moment.
• The movie highlights the rare disease of Xeroderma Pigmentosum which causes the patient to feel pain when in contact with direct sunlight.
Cinema Online, 30 March 2018
Patrick Stewart in talks to join "Charlie's Angels" reboot
His character and director Elizabeth Banks' character will both be called Bosley
This animated movie will make you believe in "Smallfoot"
Channing Tatum voices a Yeti who believes that Smallfeet (humans) really exist
The reasons why "Venom" is not rated R
The Tom Hardy-starring "Spider-Man" spinoff is confirmed to be PG-13
"Mara": The demon will get you if you fall asleep
An ancient demon is killing people in their sleep and it is up to a psychologist to stop it
No more DC Superman movies after Henry Cavill's departure?
Reportedly, the studio will be shifting their focus to a Supergirl movie instead
Watch "3 A.M. Bangkok Ghost Stories" on JaiKonTV
Until this November, stream the 10-part series for free on JaiKon TV
See All News
Select Area / All Areas
Select Cinema / All Cinemas
Legend - City Mall
Legend - Steung Mean Chey
Legend - Toul Kork
Legend - Exchange Square
Legend - Eden
Legend - Heritage Walk
Major Cineplex - Aeon Mall
Prime Cineplex - Sovanna
Major Cineplex - Siem Reap
Prime Cineplex - Atrium Mall
Major Cineplex - Sorya
Major Cineplex - Aeon Mall Sen Sok City
Select Movie / All Movies
Crazy Rich Asians
A Simple Favor
The Predator (3D)
Graves Without A Name
Along With The Gods 2: The Last 49 Days
The Nun (ATMOS)
The Predator (3D ATMOS)
Hotel Transylvania 3: A Monster Vacation
The First Purge
Brother Of The Year
- Suitable for all ages
- Suitable for persons aged 15 years and above.
- Restricted 18. Restricted to persons aged 18 and above.
You can now proceed to book tickets at Legend Cinema, click the link below to continue.
You are now leaving Cinema Online's website.