Forgot your password?
Based on the famous Japanese film of the same name, it follows 17-year-old Katie Price who has a rare skin condition that makes sunlight potentially lethal to her. So during the day, she is mostly housebound, having only her father, Jack, for company. But every day after dark, Katie goes to the train station to play music with her guitars for travellers. One night, she meets Charlie, an ex-high school all-star athlete whom she has secretly admired for years. She keeps her condition a secret from Charlie, and both of them start a powerful but painful romance.
: 29 Mar 2018
1 Hour 32 Minutes
: Westec Media Limited
, Patrick Schwarzenegger, Rob Riggle
: Scott Speer
Watch this if you liked:
The Good, the Bad and the Sun Allergy:
• The story flows in a very relaxing manner from one act to another making it a soft and enjoyable romance, it will leave you all warm and fuzzy on the inside.
• Although the romance was enjoyable, it does have its cheesy moments here and there. At times it's from weird dialogues between the characters. The characters make unlikely decisions at times during a certain scenario which gives of an awkward moment.
• It's very touching in terms of how the story highlights upon the rare disease the protagonist goes through. You're bound to be brought to tears from the presentation of the story. A very well made tearjerker film.
• The cinematography was enjoyable, heavily suiting the theme with most shots highlighting between sunlight and moonlight. Certain shots really add on to the emotion of the current scene, bringing out the most feeling of that moment.
• The movie highlights the rare disease of Xeroderma Pigmentosum which causes the patient to feel pain when in contact with direct sunlight.
Cinema Online, 30 March 2018
A Cambodia-centered animation film wins top award
"Funan," an animation film based in Cambodia, took home the top award at the 2018 AIAFF
5 must watch fun Thai comedies!
Here are 5 other fun Thai comedies just like "Brother of the Year" that you might have missed
"The Witches" conjures up Robert Zemeckis as director
Zemeckis is replacing Guillermo del Toro, who will now serve as producer instead
"Black Panther" rules at this year's MTV Movie & TV Awards
Like a noble king, Chadwick Boseman handed his Best Hero award to a real-life hero
Blumhouse Productions teams up with China for Chinese horror movies
Jason Blum and Tang Media Partners will produce the movies for the Chinese market
Monotone is most stars' red carpet pick at MTV Movie Awards 2018
From Nick Jonas to Olivia Munn, these celebs keep their look sleek and simple
See All News
Select Area / All Areas
Select Cinema / All Cinemas
Legend - City Mall
Legend - Steung Mean Chey
Legend - Toul Kork
Legend - Exchange Square
Major Cineplex - Aeon Mall
Major Cineplex - Siem Reap
Major Cineplex - Sorya
Major Cineplex - Aeon Mall Sen Sok City
Select Movie / All Movies
Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom (3D)
Be With You
Incredibles 2 (3D)
Brother Of The Year
Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom
Brother Of The Year
Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom (3D ATMOS)
Incredibles 2 (3D ATMOS)
- Suitable for all ages
- Suitable for persons aged 15 years and above.
- Restricted 18. Restricted to persons aged 18 and above.
You can now proceed to book tickets at Legend Cinema, click the link below to continue.
You are now leaving Cinema Online's website.