Forgot your password?
Based on the famous Japanese film of the same name, it follows 17-year-old Katie Price who has a rare skin condition that makes sunlight potentially lethal to her. So during the day, she is mostly housebound, having only her father, Jack, for company. But every day after dark, Katie goes to the train station to play music with her guitars for travellers. One night, she meets Charlie, an ex-high school all-star athlete whom she has secretly admired for years. She keeps her condition a secret from Charlie, and both of them start a powerful but painful romance.
: 29 Mar 2018
1 Hour 32 Minutes
: Westec Media Limited
, Patrick Schwarzenegger, Rob Riggle
: Scott Speer
Watch this if you liked:
The Good, the Bad and the Sun Allergy:
• The story flows in a very relaxing manner from one act to another making it a soft and enjoyable romance, it will leave you all warm and fuzzy on the inside.
• Although the romance was enjoyable, it does have its cheesy moments here and there. At times it's from weird dialogues between the characters. The characters make unlikely decisions at times during a certain scenario which gives of an awkward moment.
• It's very touching in terms of how the story highlights upon the rare disease the protagonist goes through. You're bound to be brought to tears from the presentation of the story. A very well made tearjerker film.
• The cinematography was enjoyable, heavily suiting the theme with most shots highlighting between sunlight and moonlight. Certain shots really add on to the emotion of the current scene, bringing out the most feeling of that moment.
• The movie highlights the rare disease of Xeroderma Pigmentosum which causes the patient to feel pain when in contact with direct sunlight.
Cinema Online, 30 March 2018
Emily Blunt reteams with husband for book-to-screen adaptation
While the "A Quiet Place" couple is reteaming, John Krasinksi will not be directing
Characters to look forward to in the live-action "Dumbo"
Take a trip down memory lane with this live-action adaptation of "Dumbo"
Get to know the titular ghost of "Jaga Pocong"
Many might not know what exactly is a
or wrapped ghost
Get out of the "Friend Zone" this March
Nine and Baifern pair up as a friends-to-lovers couple in the Thai romcom
A woman mysteriously disappears in "Satu Suro"
She checks into a hospital but her husband returns only to find an abandoned building
"More Than Blue" team to reunite for follow-up movie
Stars Jasper Liu and Ivy Chen are expected to return for the Gavin Lin-helmed movie
See All News
Select Area / All Areas
Select Cinema / All Cinemas
Legend - City Mall
Legend - Steung Mean Chey
Legend - Toul Kork
Legend - Exchange Square
Legend - Eden
Legend - Heritage Walk
Major Cineplex - Aeon Mall
Prime Cineplex - Sovanna
Major Cineplex - Siem Reap
Prime Cineplex - Atrium Mall
Major Cineplex - Sorya
Major Cineplex - Aeon Mall Sen Sok City
Select Movie / All Movies
I Still See You
In The Life Of Music
Captain Marvel (3D)
Wonder Park (3D)
The Rope Curse
Captain Marvel (3D ATMOS)
Captain Marvel (IMAX 3D)
- Suitable for all ages
- Suitable for persons aged 15 years and above.
- Restricted 18. Restricted to persons aged 18 and above.
You can now proceed to book tickets at Legend Cinema, click the link below to continue.
You are now leaving Cinema Online's website.